Thursday, April 29, 2010

No, no news yet!

Yes, I am aware that it has been a long time since we started this process. I've actually been reminding God of this fact a lot recently. "Have you forgotten us?" "Have you forgotten there are children involved here?!" I finally felt the answer in my heart yesterday...."did I say this would be easy?" Um, well no. "Did you sign up for this knowing it could take a while, and still be worth it?" Um, yes. Gulp. The agony and pain of the wait disolved as the veil dropped and revealed root cause: my selfishness. I want what I want when I want it. I don't like having to wait. Buti DO trust God's timing and know that we are in the homestretch while God builds myknowledge base on the needs of adoptive kids. So hang in there, dear friends. I anticipate good news soon.

No comments: