Wednesday, November 5, 2008

At the bottom of the pile.

Woke up the other morning at the bottom of a pile. Can honestly say it is one of my favorite things. Two children, two dogs and three cats were in the bed with me snuggled as close as they could get. One other dog snoozed on the floor beside the bed. Brian says I'm the pied piper. Lucky me. Sometimes I think God sends me all this love because I get so preoccupied with routine and forget how much He loves me. So many sins stem from forgetting who we are in Christ and the insecurity of feeling unloved. God is awesome! May you notice him singing to you in the birds in the trees, a gentle crisp fall breeze caressing your cheek. Watch him painting the trees for your enjoyment.
I truly stand in awe of his creation. Somehow it assures me that even if everything is scary and unsure, that He is ABLE to handle caring for me.